1. How many cities are Darts Home Cleaning services available?
We are currently presently in Mumbai & Pune
2. What should I do if my pincode is showing non serviceable area?
You can give us a call at 7066443456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Does someone have to be present at home while availing the services?
The service can be done in customer’s absence however one authorized representation from customer’s side is requested as permission is sought by our team before accessing certain areas like Cup-board or Enclosures, highlight if any area is fragile, hand over precious items if its lying in open etc. Exceptions being new or full empty house where customer’s presence is only requested at the start and finish for handover process.
4. Do I have to organize cleaning supplies or team will bring its own?
The team will carry relevant cleaning chemicals and aids as per the service booked. We would request to provide basics such as ladder, garbage bin and mop bucket. Live electricity and water supply is required.
5. What if I am not happy with the service provided?
At Darts we can assure you of the best professional service however if you have any complaints, suggestions or feedback in regards to the service quality or the team, pricing etc please give us a call to our customer care 7066443456 at or email us at email@example.com It is advised to do this within 24 hours of your service delivery.
6. What happens if there is any damage occurs during the service?
In the unlikely event of any damage done during the service you can give us a call at our Customer Care support 7066443456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What happens in case the requested job takes more time than expected?
We understand that your time is valuable and will always strive to limit the time spent by cleaning expert at the site. However the job might take longer than expected based on the level of soiling or nature of cleaning. Please do expect a buffer of an hour more or less than the stated time to complete the task.
8. Are the chemicals used safe and bio-degradable?
Darts Home cleaning uses chemicals from the Global brand "DIVERSEY" having Green seal certification. All the chemicals are odorless and safe for infants, aged people and pets.
1. My child suffers from asthma. Is my child safe to stay during the service?
Cockroach allergens - their skin, dead cockroaches and droppings are known to trigger asthma attacks in children. In such case, it would be better if your child is not present during the services. During the process, we may be flushing out adult cockroaches and destroying them.
2. What if I touch areas that have been sprayed?
Treated areas should be avoided for touching until dry. In case of accidental touching not much to worry, but wash the exposed skin with soap and water. The spray emulsions that we apply are the most safe pesticides and been diluted to such extent that do not cause any ill effects. Also, these aspects are properly explained by our Service Technicians in "Do's and Don'ts". Our chemicals do not have residual effect hence are safe in such condition. We always advise our customers to listen carefully to all Do's and Don'ts by our technicians.
3. Do I need to wash everything after the treatment?
No, in case of Cockroach treatment or general pest management, there is no need to wash after the treatment.
4. Do I need to empty my kitchen cupboards?
Under most normal condition, you do not need to empty kitchen cupboards as we do targeted gel baiting. But sometimes the kitchen is heavily infested by roaches and there is need of extensive flush out treatment. In the case of big cockroach also you may have to vacate cupboards, remove all food items and utensils before spray treatment.
5. Are my cat / dog safe from the cockroaches’ control?
Every pesticide requires that pets and people avoid treated surfaces until dry. This is the minimum standard for all products. Once dry, the material will not be easily transferred to paws or human skin.
6. What do I need to do prior to the Cockroach Pest Control treatment?
For residential cockroach treatment: Nothing at all, we will do whatever is needed.
7. Will the gel that is applied to the inside of cupboards contaminate my food?
No it will not. The gel / paste are only applied to areas where insects congregate or harbour, like cracks, crevices or hinges.
8. Will I see cockroaches after the treatment?
It takes up to three weeks for the gel to exterminate the population. Do not use any other pesticides. If we have applied roach baits, any contact with pesticide sprays OR diy roach killer use will ruin the bait. If you are still see roach activity after two weeks, and then you can call us to register a complaint.